Monday, March 2, 2015

Re-Introduction

Hiya! Welcome to the Sissy Island! Likely you've found your way via Elena's site, so let me go over me and my blog! I'm Hallie Starz and I focus on sissy captions - but also caps from a specific sissy universe! I call it "Sissy Island" - it's basically an isolated island where native culture is that boys become sissy bois at age 16 after a Sweet Sixteen celebration! Sissy Island boys dream of being perfectly feminine and finding a nice rich girl to marry and please for the rest of their lives! It's a fun little idea and already has many captions talking about this place - you can find those caps in the Sissy Island tab at the top of the page or just searching the Sissy Island tag! So go on and check it out!

Stay sissy,
Hallie Starz

No comments:

Post a Comment